Sunday, December 4, 2011

More captured moments as promised!!!

And carrying on from yesterday, I have more Christmas parade moments to share....

Aunt Regena Grace and Gracie girl!

Cass loves his Brenty!

Love these two big kids and they're always so amazing with our little kids!  Happy first Christmas Parade Tucker Wade!

Front and center on the OBCA Christmas float!

Priceless!  Two Santa's and their little elf!

"Yeeehaw"!!!  Yes, those were her exact words as I took this picture!  During the parade she was waving her Santa hat and yelling, "Happy Christmas, YEEHAW!"

JESUS is the greatest gift of all time!  Only because of Him, through Him, and with Him at my side throughout each and every day....am I able to have and care for these precious little ones in my life!  Don't leave Him out of your Christmas this year.  Stop each day and remember.  Take the time to share the gift.  And always be grateful to what our Lord has given you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, even if I can't reply to every comment! Keep it honest, classy, and appropriate please!