Sweet Summer Time
Favorite Gracie Moment.... A walk on the beach with just my baby girl and me! We walked, we talked, we danced, and we played! It was OUR time, the rest of life stayed frozen while we made a forever memory!
Favorite Aiden Memory.... We did it when no man said it was possible! With an exam glove, garbage sack, saran wrap, and angry bird duct tape, we successfully kept his cast sand and water free! Although, after such an ordeal, the beach calls our names once again for another visit...without a cast! This picture captures his curiosity as he tries to capture a little sea creature that stealthfully dodged into the sand!
Favorite Cass Moment.... I would say this picture says it all. There's something sweet, priceless, and irreplaceable about the baby of the bunch! I love these little arms wrapped around my neck! The ocean was a little too big for his liking, but playing in the sand was a whole different story!
How I love these kids and will cherish this trip with them forever! Thanks to Daddy for shipping us off to sand and waves!
Two of our favorite people! This picture is definitely a framer! Love them and hope this Mama and kids getaway turns into an annual event!
With only one day left of June, it does seem summer is flying by! We are enjoying every moment of just being together and being home again! It never fails to amaze me at how God knows exactly what we need before anything in our life even comes our way! I have so much to be thankful for today, everyday.
1. God's grace, provision, and all knowing presence in our home!
2. A husband I love that does anything to take care of us!
3. Parenting grace....when I rock, and when I need 'redirected'!
4. Coming home for good....my heart is here, with this man, these children, and in our home!
5. Watching God's plan unfold in our homeschooling journey...coming this fall!!!!
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart; And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
6. The awe at realizing I once again underestimated the heart of one of our children!
7. Going back to LifeChoices, a ministry both to others, but so very much to me also!
8. That every trial has had it's purpose, and seeing how the Lord protects us, teaches us, and separates us from the wordly through those times!
9. Being part of a new, growing church, and seeing how God has prepared and provided for this long before it came to be!
10. Daily realization of who I am in HIM!
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.