Thursday, August 1, 2013

Our Aiden

In 5 days we'll be patiently waiting for some amazing Dr.'s hands to complete the work God will be guiding on Aiden's foot.  God is already moving in answered prayers!  My brave little boy's nervousness has turned into, 'being ready to get it over with' and focus on the fun we will have before and making some new friends at Shriners!  So proud of our oldest boy! 




I would love to share our story thus far with you as this week approaches! 

Just CLICK HERE to read the story of our son's journey with his foot since birth.  This is so special and so dear to our hearts.  I pray that it will bless you today as it has me for so many years!  And it will help you understand just what it is we're praying for!

Thank you all for your prayers!!!!
 
Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, even if I can't reply to every comment! Keep it honest, classy, and appropriate please!