Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A week in pictures!

So much to share, so little time to do so this last week or so!  I've come to the conclusion that this time of year can be as busy, if not busier, than the holiday season!  I've had many moments this last week that I wish I could blog about but haven't found the time to do so.  However, my Mom has insisted that I share pictures!  So as not to be disobedient to Mom, I had to take the time today to share a few glimpses of what's gone on in our lives!

I promise to post on the garden and chickens very soon, hopefully tonight after the daylight is gone and the children are in bed!  I also plan to FINALLY figure out how to get this blog looking how I want it to!  I guess that can be one positive in the fact that I'll be in bed for awhile after my surgery next week!  I can catch up on my reading and get my blog up to my expectations!  But as for now, we hope you enjoy these moments we captured for you.....

A good view of two of our Walker dogs, and of course our little Freckles....kissing someone as always!

Gracie and I had a wonderful time at a Tea we attended last Saturday!  She loved being a part of this and we were able to share tea, brunch, fellowship, and a wonderful comedian/actress that was able to make us laugh about the daily life we live as Christian women!  Gracie especially loved all of her outrageous costumes!

Each table was decorated differently!  Gracie chose this table for us!  What good taste my baby girl has, I thought it was one of the most beautiful of them all!

What a treat!  Baby girl won the prize at our table!  She was so happy!

And to continue a wonderful day, the girls and I enjoyed pedicures together!

Matching toenails!  We wanted something different than the everyday pink or red and then Alaina had the great idea of adding the Zebra stripes!  We may just have to make this a tradition in our family!

Me and my two favorite girls!  We are blessed with such wonderful children and have the most beautiful, smart, sweet daughters we could ever ask for!

At the ball park with Daddy!

TBall practice!  If only I knew what exactly he was thinking about when I took this picture!

Soccer awards!  Aiden did so awesome in this and we all enjoyed it so much that we were sad to see the season end!  Soccer ends and TBall begins!  This Upward league was AMAZING!  Such an uplifting, organized, and spiritual way to have these kids thrive in athletics!

Our toothless soccer star!

Our first EVER harvested veggies from our garden!  We have beautiful radishes and we were so excited!

Our beautiful Gracie and Aunt Gena enjoying my mothers day gift!  Aiden picked this bench out for me and I don't think he could have done a better job!  It's perfect and I LOVE it!  The middle is a cooler so it's also a great way to relax out by the garden, which just happen to be my favorite view of all!

And I have a chicken house!!!!  Great job to my husband, from me....and the chickens!  :)  This turned out great!  We still have to add the roof, but this will have to do for now until he's in from work again!  And I LOVE how he used the tree trunks in the frame.  I've requested the same for my outdoor kitchen!
Tommy setting the chickens up in my new chicken house!!!!

And a final mothers day surprise.....Suzie gave birth to 7 absolutely perfect, healthy puppies that night!  She's proven to be a good, strong, protective Mama over these pups!  This was just a great addition to a great week....well, 7 great additions I should say!  Thank God for a healthy litter and healthy Mama dog!


 In the hustle and bustle of all of these activities in our lives, I just want to take a moment to thank God for every circumstance, opportunity, and challenge that has weaved it's way into our family!  We serve an awesome God that has freely given an abundance of love, joy, and peace for us to enjoy.  But if you're like me, I often forget to slow down and do just that!  I pray this post finds you all in a moment that you can close your eyes and be still long enough to feel our Lord working in your hearts!

God Bless!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, even if I can't reply to every comment! Keep it honest, classy, and appropriate please!