Monday, July 18, 2011

Tomorrow Will Be An Exciting Day!!!

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to take a quick moment to share about something exciting that's going on tomorrow!  You may be familiar with a recent prayer challenge I took, and you may not be!  It was amazing, heart changing, and led me also to a new favorite author!  The book then was called Warrior Prayers and geared at praying scripture over our sons.  It's became a favorite and a tool that I find myself using for our entire family....and as a guide when it comes to applying scripture to cover any and every situation and family member with the power of God's word! 

The new book is Notes To Aspiring Writers, Your Dream God's Plan

Anyhoo....I dare say she's probably gone and done it again and I can't wait to get my hands on this new eBook!  The launch day is tomorrow and surrounded by an AWESOME launch day giveaway package geared for aspiring writers and to include a Kindle WiFi!  Someone will definitely be very blessed as a winner and I know so many more of us blessed with the encouragement sure to be found in the new book itself! 

So stop by here tomorrow, check it out!  What a great way to get introduced to the concept of eBooks.  It was so foreign to me just a couple of months ago....intimidating also.  But it's cake, it works, and it's so very affordable too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, even if I can't reply to every comment! Keep it honest, classy, and appropriate please!