Thursday, June 21, 2012

Choose The Good Part


Not one, not two, not three, but four.  Four perfect lives entrusted to us.  To love, to nurture, to teach, to protect.  What an amazing gift.  Entrusted to me.  Oh how the Lord reminds me of His love and his gifts through these children. 

Today I will remember.  Today I will love.  Today I will trust.  And today I will praise Him for the life and role I've been given.  Four perfect little hearts. 


And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha thou art careful and troubled about many things.  But one thing is needful; and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.  Luke 10:41-42

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my giveaway linky post! And also that, while I may not be religious myself, all of your words about God are simply beautiful! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, even if I can't reply to every comment! Keep it honest, classy, and appropriate please!