Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Roll Call!!!!

My dear husband, this one is for you!  And now introducing.....
 Freckles, aka the family mascot!  Love, love, love this puppy!  He's currently recovering from a nasty snake bite!
Out to feed the pigs~Cass was mad because I put him up there instead of on the 4wheeler!
 Nice and lazy afternoon....for the cows that is!
 Alarm clock!
This little piggy went to market.....would sure make my life much easier! 
Crystal, Aiden, and sweet little Gracie

I learned today that chicks can cry wolf....AND they're very good at it!  At least I hope so anyway!  We had one sick little chicky this morning.  Awhile later, still a sick little fellow with everyone else surrounding him (that in itself was pretty neat, they seemed to know he was sick).  Poor little thing stumbled once or twice towards the fresh water I gave them.  So I picked the little sickling up and set him over by the water.  And lo and behold.......'sick' chicken didn't even taste the water, but jumped up onto both tiny little legs and hightailed it over to the food and started chomping away.  And for the rest of the day, I couldn't even recognize one of them as being under the weather!

 Freckles and Suzy posing for the camera!  This is freckles' daily activity....he visits everyone all day and tries to eat their food!
 Aiden and Roxy girl!  Such a sweet puppy!
Okay Mom, REALLY?  Can we be done with the pictures already????

And unavaliable for photograph today are sweet pretty kitty Reese, Daddy's favorite four legged hound Jack, and a handful of cows who are currently on summer vacation!  Maybe soon!  Sorry Tommy!

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, even if I can't reply to every comment! Keep it honest, classy, and appropriate please!